Services for Leaders and Teams
There’s a profound shift in how work is being done. Gone is the glass tower of the hierarchy, and in its place are networks of teams working toward a common purpose.
A team-centric approach to business requires a different kind of leader—one who can lead with empathy, build a foundation of trust, and adapt quickly and creatively.
David Bishop is dedicated to helping emerging and established leaders become more effective using his proven neuroscience-based techniques. He brings nearly four decades of unparalleled, high-level leadership experience to help his clients maximize their results and create lasting change.
The Leadership Gap
In one Bain & Company study, Michael Mankins and David Harding found employee engagement made a significant impact on business results.
Companies that “attract, deploy, and lead talent more effectively—taking full advantage of the unique skills and capabilities their people bring to the workplace,” they wrote, enjoy huge gains in productivity and operating margins that are 30 to 50 percent higher than industry averages.
Thanks to their “inspirational leadership and mission-led culture,” such companies are able to “unleash far more of their employees’ discretionary energy.”
In a paper examining the findings, leaders from Deloitte wrote that cultivating leadership at every level “remains the No. 1 talent issue facing organizations around the world.”
And yet, only 13 percent of respondents say they do a good job of developing leaders at all levels, indicating a massive readiness gap that foretells a bleak future, if we don’t quickly empower everyone—regardless of rank, age, or job title—to step up and lead.
That’s what’s at stake. Here’s how to close the gap…
The Path to Sustainable Change
Creating shifts in thinking and behavior requires time, patience, and an understanding of how the brain works. Without these foundational elements, change efforts are bound to stall or fail.
David serves as your guide to lasting change, effective leadership, and accelerated results. His process is tailored to each client. However, his overall approach is based in neuroscience and decades of experience in leadership and developing high-performing leaders.
David’s techniques and tools include:
- Utilizing the NBI™ Assessment (Neethling Brain Instruments) to measure your thinking preferences, and provide insights into your communication style, relationships, career choice, decision-making, and leadership and collaboration styles.
- Developing your Third Space Thinking skills, identified as most needed in today’s leaders: Adaptability, cultural competence, empathy, intellectual curiosity, and 360-degree thinking.
- Accelerating your results with a tailored learning path to help you make shifts in thinking and create behavior changes, which are sustainable and make the greatest impact on your life and career.
- Increasing your self-awareness through the stakeholder interview process and understanding how your leadership style and decisions are perceived.
One-on-One Accelerated Leadership Consulting
David works one-on-one with emerging and established leaders for six months, or longer, to guide them in making the behavior changes required to become more effective leaders.
His clients include:
- Start-up founders experiencing fast-growth and shifting from a dozen employees to 100 or more
- Corporate executives assuming a higher-level role that requires less tactical thinking and more strategic thinking
- Leaders making a major career transition, or those simply looking to transform their leadership style
Are you ready to be a more confident and effective leader?
Team Effectiveness Consulting
David works with new and existing teams, guiding them to embrace their individual strengths and perform at their highest level together.
He uses the NBI™ Assessment (Neethling Brain Instruments) to construct a “team brain” based on how your team’s individual thinking styles intersect and complement each other.
He helps teams build the underlying factors of success, including:
- A foundation of trust
- Healthy conflicts
- Meaningful commitment
- Mutual accountability
Are you ready to fast-track your team’s success?
Future-Focused Leadership Workshops
David leads cutting-edge workshops focused on the evolving workplace and emerging leadership styles. He can facilitate a workshop for your business or team with innovative speakers and real-time-learning break-out sessions.
Ready to prepare your team for the workplace of the future?